LCC have a new grant to assist businesses affected as a result of Covid-19. Further details can be found on the link below.
https://www.leeds.gov.uk/coronavirus/apply-for-a-discretionary-grant The key criteria is that the applicant :
1) Must be independent & employ less than 50 staff
2) Must not have received Covid grant assistance to date from the Council
3) Must be incurring fixed property costs (defined as rent/rates/service charges/fixed utility costs) of a minimum of £8,000 per annum
4) Must be able to demonstrate significant loss of actual/projected income/sales as a result of Covid (defined as a minimum of 25% reduction over 6 months – March-Sept 20)
5) Must operate from premises with a Rateable value below £51,000 or pay rent/mortgage payments of less than £51,000 pa.
The grant is 50% of fixed property costs over a 6 month period a minimum of £2,000 to a max of £10,000.