Our Bus Reform consultation is now live until 7 January 2024. All information, including our questionnaire, can be found on our Your Voice engagement platform webpage here: www.yourvoice.westyorks-ca.gov.uk/busreform Further details can be found on this flyer.
I am writing to invite you to attend one of two webinars as part of this consultation. At the webinars, you will have the opportunity to ask your own questions in the Q&A function to the project team.
The webinars are scheduled to take place on:
To secure your attendance at one of the webinars, please register using either of the links above.
See below for details of additional consultation events.
If you are unable to access our webinars and would like to chat to a member of the project team, please contact us using the contact information below.
Contact us via:
We are hosting five presentation events where you can learn more about the proposals for Bus Reform, how to have your say, and ask us any questions.
The events will run for 90 minutes and include:
- Welcome by a local Councillor responsible for transport engagement.
- Video presentation from the Combined Authority’s Executive Director of Transport – providing an overview of the Bus Reform consultation.
- Q&As with Combined Authority officers – facilitated by DJS Research
Presentation events dates and times:
Please confirm your attendance as soon as possible. Registration is essential, and spaces are available on a first-come first-served basis.
We will also be hosting some online webinars as part of this consultation. During the webinars you will have the opportunity to hear about the consultation and ask your own questions to the project team.
Webinar dates and times:
- Wednesday 8 November; 5pm- 6pm; Finished- recording will be uploaded shortly
- Tuesday 5 December; 5pm- 6pm; Click here to register